Monday, July 04, 2005

One rainy day I thought about blogging...

The name of this blog unfortunately has no greater, deeper meaning, is not metaphorical in any way and has nothing to do with the study of weather. It came about because one day I was walking home in the rain, and I made the decision to begin a weblog... or rather I found the determination to do so, despite anxiety, in the musty smell of rain soaking South East London. So, um, it's my name, and the weather conditions in which I found myself one evening.

Well, the whole point of this excercise is for me to be able to give my various opinions on things, rant, rave, complain, celebrate and tell silly jokes. I have a burning desire to write all these things down, to make some mark in a form more legible that my own handwriting. I'm hoping that this venture will evolve by itself... well we'll see. It may turn out to be nothing more than me rambling on.

I'm very nervous about pressing the 'publish post' button... but... I'm going to do it. Here goes...

Comments:

At , said...

<< Home