Monday, October 17, 2005

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged by the lovely Travelling Punk! I'm new to this, but it seems to mean that I have to post twenty random facts by myself and then tag other people to do the same thing... the trouble is that all the people I would have tagged have been tagged already... but I'll do the random fact thing anyway.

1) I have a jar of marmite on my desk.
2) I have been known to eat marmite straight from the jar when ill.
3) I was briefly employed as a living statue.
4) I can't stand seeing chewing gum stuck on stuff. Icky!
5) Yesterday, I didn't go out of the house the whole day.
6) I've just got back from a kung fu class
7) And I think I've bruised my arms.
8) I don't know my left from my right.
9) I wear disposable contact lenses
10) And there are old dried out disposable contact lenses on my desk.
11) I always carry a book around with me in case I'm stuck anywhere with nothing to do for a long time.
12) Today it was an anthology of women's poetry which I've rediscovered.
13) My room is a tip, and I only tidied it the other day.
14) I get lines from The Simpsons stuck in my head
15) and songs as well, both good and bad ones
16) sometimes I get a bizarre medley of different songs stuck
17) I talk to myself alot.
18) And argue...
19) Recently I've been wracking my brain over what new things to post about.
20) I used to write lists all the time, and they always had to end on a round number.

Comments:

At , said...

At , said...

At , said...

<< Home