Saturday, February 04, 2006

Laurelin In The Ward II

Yesterday I was rushed to the hospital with an allergic reaction after collapsing outside the London Eye. We think that the reaction was to, um, pomegranate. Yeah, weird, huh? Anyway, they pumped me full of liquids and drugs and gave me injections and oxygen, and I had the loveliest most kind doctors and nurses. They 'observed' me for a few hours and then discharged me. I got some steroids to take for the next few days to kill the eeeeeeevil pomegranate seeds.

'Scuse the bad grammar. I'm still shaky and weak. I think I will have to put blogging on hold for a while, until I'm back to my nonaphylactic-shock self.

Pomegranates suck.

Hopefully the comments section will work this time!

Comments:

At , said...

At , said...

At , said...

At , said...

At , said...

At , said...

At , said...

At , said...

<< Home